Monday, January 4, 2010

Song #35: Nick Jonas and the Administration - "Who I Am"


My girlfriend and I have a war going on. It's fairly friendly, though. We both pick a movie that we think the other is going to hate and we're going to enjoy. The last time around, she threw Step Up 2: The Streets into the ring. I, conversely, hit right back with The Jonas Brothers Concert Experience. Naturally, I won.




It's now time for my secret-favourite Jonas brother (no longer a secret, but you get it) to release his new solo shit. Yep, it's Nick. He's cute! And he's easily the most talented out of the three - whether that means as much as it should is debatable, but you get it. Anyways, the song is a lot more pop-rock than his JoBros stuff, but still has enough going for it to make the tween bitches swoon. It's got a catchy chorus and more structure, but it still definitely sounds like he's searching for a sound rather than trying to define it. For now, who Nick Jonas is = up in the air.

FINAL RATING (/10): 6

As usual, my girlfriend tried to bring poor little Nick down. It's like stepping on a puppy! Look at him!

I digress. Album's out this month, I think. Will get. Judge me.

x
David Jonas2

No comments:

Post a Comment